- http://medicine.iupui.edu/clinpharm/ddis/ - This site provides a table that is designed as a hypothesis testing, teaching and reference tool for physicians and researchers interested in drug interactions that are the result of competition for, or effects on, the human cytochrome P450 system.
- Medscape - Access to 62 full text journals, many non-journal periodicals and professional publications, Medline, online medical textbooks, and journal scanning to extract highlights from recent literature within chosen fields. Conference listings; direct CME offerings; news items.
- WebMD - Consumer-focused content. Medscape is their physician content site. This site provides access to a wide array of physician-focused and medical office internet-based services.
Databases, Research, and Scientific Resources
- Herb Research Foundation (HRF) - This web site provides access to HRF, a nonprofit research and educational organization focusing on herbs and medicinal plants.
- American Botanical Council's (ABC's) Herbal Information - This web site provides information about herbs that have been compiled from a number of reputable scientific sources including the German Commission E Monographs, Botanical Safety Handbook, and numerous clinical trials that have been referenced in HerbalGram, their quarterly publication.
- Healthfinder - This web site provides consumer health and human services information developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It provides access to selected online publications, clearinghouses, databases, web sites, and support and self-help groups.
- NIH Consumer Health Information - This web site provides access to consumer publication titles specific to certain conditions/diseases.
- Medherb - This web site of Medical Herbalism, a quarterly journal of clinical herbalism. It provides links to medical information and to any resource relevant to medicinal herbs or herbalism practiced in clinical settings, plus sample articles on hundreds of herbs.
- HerbNET - This web site provides information and sales of herbs, herb products and remedies, and herb publications.
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN) - This web site provides access to FAAN, a nonprofit organization established to increase public awareness about food allergy and anaphylaxis. It offers, among other things, a bimonthly newsletter, product alerts, and updates on food allergy.
- Dr. Duke’s Phytochemical and Ethnobotanical Databases - Database of phytochemical ingredients for herbs and spices
- Avoiding Drug Interactions - This is a consumer-oriented website that discusses food and drug interactions in common terms that will be familiar to patients.